Below I have added instructions on how to make cake balls
You will need 1 box of cake mix, 1 container of frosting, candy to melt, cake pop sticks (lollipop sticks), and a Styrofoam block
- Bake a 13×9 cake. Vanilla chocolate whatever you desire, just follow the instructions on the box. Let it cool. Crumble the cake (if you have kids they will love this) and add in 1 can of frosting. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- After refrigerating, Create balls from the mixture of cake and frosting. Then place a loli stick into the top of each cake ball. Put them into the refrigerator for another 15 minutes
- While waiting, start melting your candy melts.
- After 15 minutes in the fridge, dip and swirl each pop into your candy melt.
- Once you’ve got an even coating on the cake pop, place the stick into a Styrofoam block while the candy melt shell hardens.
Making cake balls is very easy to do and lots of fun
Please let me know if you try out my recipe and like it.