Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

HTML Copy Paste Code

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i have seen many also , my dog woke me @ 11:55 !! and I seen the ball drop and had a pc of lucky herring , went back to sleep ! we dont stay up late any more , my dog made us get up ! ???   the TV is always on ! we sleep with it on ! so maybe she is part human ! lol      have a beautiful new yr!    Katy Nott said:

Mick and I decided that between us, we have seen quite enough New Year's coming in, thank you very much and don't need to be reminded of any more lol!  Except perhaps to celebrate the fact that we have made it through another one in one piece!

Sorry to hear you are not well, Gali and June (and hubby!).  Hope you are frisky as ever so.

aw thank you Sandra , ; x ,,,, this season been a killer for me !!        Sandra Smiley said:

Sorry to hear you are not well, Gali and June (and hubby!).  Hope you are frisky as ever so.

Maybe you just need to take it easy for a while....wish I lived closer so I could pamper you a bit :o)

aw how sweet Sandra ,, , I would not want you to get this ! its feels like strep , it s burning my throat and ears so bad ! dr's apt nx fri ! ,,,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service