Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wedding Cakes Wedding Cake designs and Wedding Cake Ideas

On this page you will find links to all the different wedding cake ideas throughout the site. You will also see links to all the wedding ca…

Started by Cake Fan

32 Jul 25, 2022
Reply by Kristy Johns

Wedding Cake Technique Help...

Hi everyone, I wanted to know the style of this cake?  The one on the LEFT side... Is it an applique?  How would you go about doing this on…

Started by Mizztry

8 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Gluten free wedding cake

Help! I have to make a four tiered wedding cake and it has to be yellow, gluten free. Made the six " and no problem, moved on to the 8" fol…

Started by Carol Lageson

16 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Fall Into Sugar Cake Show June 29, 2013 Oak Ridge, TN

East TN Sugar Artists PRESENTS: FALL INTO SUGAR CAKE SHOW JUNE 29, 2013 YWCA 1660 OAK RIDGE TURNPIKE, OAK RIDGE, TN 37830 12 PM - 5 PM For…

Started by Jennifer McRoberts

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer McRoberts

looking for a cake decorator near jackson Michigan

I'm planning a wedding in September 2014 in Jackson Michigan........ since I'm the Bride Im not sure how much time I'm going to have for ca…

Started by Aronna Sevan

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by jeri c

edible image question...need help

ok, so I don't know why i didn't come here for help before, but when i saw the contest I figured it's a good place to ask.   Planning my s…

Started by Tania Laing

10 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Connie Taft

Edible butterflies

I just wanted to share the excitement I felt when I finally had a go at making gelatine butterflies. I wanted to practice them before the w…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

32 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Christina Little

Black and White Wedding Cake Ideas

Looking for the perfect Black and White Wedding Cake for your special day. Below you will find links to all the Black and White Wedding cak…

Started by Cake Fan

0 Feb 4, 2012

Amazing Winter Wedding Cake using products from Icing Images

Linda McClure Created this amazing winter wedding cake using Icing Images iiDesigns, Icing Images Premium Icing Sheets and the Silhouette!…

Started by Icing Images

0 Dec 2, 2011

Schedule for Wedding Cake

This is my first wedding cake due in 2 weeks.  It will be a fountain/stairs/2 plate system cake. I just wanted others opinions/advice on a…

Started by Lisa Levine

3 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service