Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make a rainbow cake tutorial

Below you will find information on how to make a rainbow cake. This tutorial will help beginners as well as experts make the perfect rainbo…

Started by Cake Fan

3 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Chetan Winni

NEW brush embroidery tutorial video made easy!

Just a shot video I have made on how to use brush embroidery, enjoy :)  Please subscribe for more content, it's completely free!

Started by Zoesfancycakes

0 Nov 6, 2014

How to make cake balls recipe included

Below I have added instructions on how to make cake balls You will need 1 box of cake mix, 1 container of frosting, candy to melt, cake po…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mary Jane Newlon

How to make cake pops - Cake pop recipe

We get so many visitors to the site asking how to make cake pops or looking for a cake pop recipe that I decided to create a forum discussi…

Started by Cake Fan

10 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by jeri c

How to make a pirate ship cake

Below you will find tips and tricks to making the perfect pirate ship cake. If you have mad a pirate ship cake before, feel free to add you…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

I need your help with a "Ham" Cake!

I have a cake next month that is to resemble a baked ham. I have been racking my brain and am just stumped! Does anyone have suggestions o…

Started by Erica Curtis

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Erica Curtis

Making heavy cream

Hi All, I am a new member to this site, and I loved reading tons of stuff here. :) Really excited that I stumbled to this site. Nowadays I…

Started by Tanya

4 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Connie Walker

How to make fondant people

I will be adding step by step instruction on how to make fondant people. With the right tools and the correct fondant,  making fondant peop…

Started by Cake Fan

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

How-To Cake Decorating Contest

Enter for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate to Amazon.   Submit your photos and how-to. For rules, please visit the cake contest page…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Oct 21, 2011

I created a new video on my fantasy flowers

Please, check this out and let me know what you think.  I soften my petals differently than anyone I know.   Thanks!!    Your input matters…

Started by Dawn Becker

13 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service