Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'icing' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Icing Sheet Sale

Buy One Get One Free Sale on 24 Pack Black Premium Icing Sheets Add 2 to you cart, then enter coupon code: GRADUATE at check-out to receive…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 May 14, 2014

Facebook Photo Contest

If anyone's made cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc. with icing sheets, you might be interested in entering your photo into Icing Images' Facebo…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Sep 17, 2013

Smooth Icing

Check out this post from Amelia Carbine.... How clever, right?   Upside Down Icing

Started by Rima

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Goreti

Which frosting sheets do you use?

I recently purchased a Canon ip3600 printer to dedicate to edible printing. I have used both Kopykake and a Wilton frosting sheet and both…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Cream Cheese Frosting

What’s your best cream cheese frosting that will stand up in humid conditions? Preferably a crusting recipe.

Started by Alene

14 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Eileen S

Royal icing

Does anyone know the trick to getting royal icing without it being shiny. I have tried different things, from using a brand new hand held m…

Started by Shelly-Ann Cunningham

14 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Annette Jimison

Free Tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo - 1 day left

Hey Everyone, We have had a huge response to people who would like free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-1…

Started by Icing Images

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kariema

Last day for free tickets

free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-19th.  If you are looking to attend, be sure to post something and l…

Started by Icing Images

0 Feb 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service