Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very New to this - Please Help!!

Hi All I'm doing my first 'proper' cake in a few weeks time, for my sister's 5-year anniversary, and I'd like some feedback if possible. T…

Started by Melissa Muller

11 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Melissa Muller

how would you decorate a cheesecake?

I have a person asking me for a cheesecake with some theme decorations on it... how would you do it? would you cover the cheesecake ?  if s…

Started by Paula Forte

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Paula Forte

Need help with birthday cake design

Hi everyone..I am at a design block..I need to make a birthday cake for 54yr old man  who is a carpenter and likes music  any ideas??  shor…

Started by Melanie Kenefsky

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie Kenefsky

cakes with lights

Hello. I am a newbie, and need some help. My granddaughter wants a castle cake for her birthday. I have the wilton romance cake set. I was…

Started by Lynn Lowe

4 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Eileen S

PLEASE HELP ME----looking for music cake

i am looking for a certain cake. it is the one where the woman is practicig pipig the notes o a plate before she puts them on to the cake.…

Started by tiffany harrill

0 Feb 27, 2011

Sweet 16 Cake Ideas anyone?????

I am making a Sweet 16 cake for my niece and I am having a little trouble coming up with some ideas. The cake is going to be 2 tiers. She…

Started by Elizabeth Jones

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Wedding Cake Questioin

Okay I am making a wedding cake in just about 2 weeks and the bride wants the staircases for her cake.  My question is has anyone used thes…

Started by Melissa Friesz

0 May 23, 2010

HELP I JUST CAN'T GET THIS FONDANT STUFF RIGHT

Okay so I thought I had nailed making my own MMF, but after I let the fondant rest for the 12 hours it was supposed to, the consistency cha…

Started by Melissa Friesz

19 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Fiona Thompson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service