Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'gumpaste' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GUMPASTE RECIPE THAT USES GELATIN

HELP! I need a recipe for gumpaste that doesn't involve gum tragacanth/tylose/cmc (is it even possible??)... i tried this, and it was a dis…

Started by shaira

10 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by shaira

Gumpaste Lisianthus - How To?

Does anyone know of any tutorials for Lisiantus.  I have to make some for a wedding cake and I haven't made them before.    Thanks in advan…

Started by Tina Mason

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Deah

Into The Oven Closing up!

I have always bought my Satin Ice fondant from Into The Oven online....I got an email yesterday that they are closing their doors!!! Makes…

Started by rochelle walters

9 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Desiree Fox

First Impressions Sunflower mold

Good afternoon cakers! I am excited, but unsure of how to use my gumpaste molds that just came! I got a package of First Impression Molds.…

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by jeri c

How far in advance can gum paste pieces be made and how to keep them...

Good Morning cakers! It has been sometime since I have looked around the site!  Everyone does such incredible work!  Thank you all for shar…

16 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by rochelle walters

Fondant/Gumpaste Figurines...Help!

Hello Everyone!   First of all, let me just say I am LOVING this website and there are so many talented decorators out there!!! I actually…

Started by Diana

3 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Kandy Shepherd

Gumpaste + Fondant cracking

Hey ladies,   Question while i was making my first fondant cake...one of the things I made was a crown.  So i added gumpaste to the fondant…

Started by Mizztry

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Diana Viera

A First-timer at Gumpaste Flowers

Im making gumpaste magnolias and calla lilies for the first time, and I really need help on where to start first and what tools I need to b…

Started by Nauricia George

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jeanne

Attaching stems to gumpaste flowers

I am making a flower pot cake this week and want to start making the gumpaste daisies and daffodils that will be growing out of the "dirt"…

Started by carol kenney

7 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Deah

Cake Supplies in Canada?

Hey everybody :) I thought I'd shoot this question out there for anybody in the same boat as myself who may have come across some useful an…

Started by Marie-France Jutras

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service