Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'fondant' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mulitpile cracks in my fondant

Hi there, So here's a problem i'm facing and still can't find out what is going on!! In the last few cakes that I made, I faced so many pro…

Started by Highlight Food and Crafts

14 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Paige

Which Fondant do you prefer?

I would like to create a nice organized chart to upload on the site indicating all the pluses and minuses of different store-bought fondant…

Started by Theresa Happe

64 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by wendy martz

Fondant decor on cream cheese frosting- Melting?!

Although I TRIED to talk the client our of it, she wants the cake covered in cream cheese frosting. I never do, even when it has a cream ch…

Started by Paige

10 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

HELP: Mousse as filling for wedding cake

Good morning all! I have a wedding cake to do in a few weeks and the couple insists on having mousse as a filling for their tiers (3 tier…

Started by Mizztry

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Betty

Does anyone know where I can purchase this wholesale?

Started by Cindi Taylor

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Goreti

MY VERSION OF GANACHE

My Fake Ganache Recipe Ok.....to relate to this title I have to offer a explanation. My family dislikes both chocolate & white ganache…

Started by June Kowalczyk

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by June Kowalczyk

CHOCOLATE ROLLED FONDANT...

Hello. I've got a client that wants a zebra stripe cake. she wants it covered with dark chocolate and pink stripes.Now I know I could do a…

Started by Ebule Stellamaries

6 May 8, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Freezing a decorated cake....

How long can one freeze a decorated cake? I have never done it before and due to time constraints and being out of town when a cake is due.…

Started by Carla Crane

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Anyone use silicon molds for fondant?

Has anyone tried using these fondant molds for decorating? I'm thinking of buying some, they are too cute www.decoratewithdetails.etsy.com

Started by casey grey

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Need help with LEAVES pls!!!

Hi CWB people... I hope you are having a good Easter long weekend.  I needed some help with some items that I can't figure out how to do.…

Started by Mizztry

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Mizztry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service