Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Laney Cowan's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Stacey.  I purchased Linda's package a few months ago."

Laney Cowan replied Mar 18, 2012 to Silhouette

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

"There is a bit of a glare making it difficult to know for sure, but I think I recogn…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 14, 2012 to Technique

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

"I purchased my Fat Daddio pans from cooksdream.com.  I like the ones with removable…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 13, 2012 to So many tools and no idea where to start ... Help!

16 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"I personally love the air bake cookie sheets.  When it comes to cake pans, go alumin…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 11, 2012 to So many tools and no idea where to start ... Help!

16 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"WOW!  It's so neat to "meet" so many people from all over the world.  We sure do ada…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 9, 2012 to Do-ahead fondant decorations?

15 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Marilyn Arseneau

"Marilyn,  I'm not sure if you saw the photos of my jungle theme baby shower cake.  I…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 9, 2012 to Do-ahead fondant decorations?

15 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Marilyn Arseneau

"QT, the cake wasn't in her kitchen.  It was on a table in her living room.  It was a…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 9, 2012 to Don't leave the dogs with the cake!

12 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by QTCakes

"Even among the Americans there are variances.  The "minis" I sell use a liner with a…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 8, 2012 to MINI CUPCAKES SIZING !!!!!

3 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Mandy, When I make gumpaste letters, I use wooden skewers to secure them into the ca…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 4, 2012 to How Are those cakes at Rosebud Cakes done and Making my own edible Monogram Toppers

7 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

"I did a quick google search so I hope I'm talking about the right people.  Once at t…"

Laney Cowan replied Mar 1, 2012 to How Are those cakes at Rosebud Cakes done and Making my own edible Monogram Toppers

7 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service