Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

frogkingkonfections's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sorry to hear that. It is a hard thing to go through, no matter how old they ar…"

frogkingkonfections replied May 28, 2012 to we are featured in a magazine update, had to close our doors

7 May 28, 2012
Reply by frogkingkonfections

"We ended up having to close our doors earlier this year. We are trying to get anothe…"

frogkingkonfections replied May 28, 2012 to we are featured in a magazine update, had to close our doors

7 May 28, 2012

"I would get that reaction too until I started making my own fondant. I use the marsh…"

frogkingkonfections replied May 10, 2012 to Does anyone ever eat the fondant?

12 May 13, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"here is our roach cake we made a couple of years ago for the cast party of "metamorh…"

frogkingkonfections replied Feb 28, 2012 to Bug cake ideas and bug cakes

18 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by keith sheltonn

"W have our cake in Country Weekly magazine next week. I got an advance copy!!! They…"

frogkingkonfections replied Oct 7, 2011 to We got to make George Jones birthday cake

5 Oct 7, 2011

"yes they are in my special occasion cakes album. "

frogkingkonfections replied Sep 21, 2011 to We got to make George Jones birthday cake

5 Oct 7, 2011

"thank you so much, This means a lot to both of us. I will read this to my daughters."

frogkingkonfections replied Mar 28, 2011 to we are featured in a magazine update, had to close our doors

7 May 28, 2012

"Thanks, she has always been a fighter."

frogkingkonfections replied Mar 28, 2011 to we are featured in a magazine update, had to close our doors

7 May 28, 2012

"mine is www.facebook.com/frogkingkonfections I just added all of you on mine."

frogkingkonfections replied Dec 9, 2010 to Facebook Pages

336 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Dan Irinel Dumitru

"We are now open for orders too. We are in west TN in a little town called Hohenwald,…"

frogkingkonfections replied Dec 3, 2010 to Cake Order Leads

207 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by keith sheltonn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service