Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transportation and Delivery

I'm wondering what the most proper way to transport and deliver a stacked cake. (2 or more tiers). Cake Boss transports them in his deliver…

Started by Renee Poutre

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Need to purchase a stand mixer, which one should I get? Kitchenaid? Viking? Cuisinart?

Help!!! I need opinions before I purchase my mixer.

Started by Maridsa

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by elizabeth l juenger

What was your favorite cake.

I have only been decorating for about a year but have done several cakes I am proud of and a few cake wrecks, lol. My favorite one was my w…

Started by Machelle

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Practice makes perfect

Hi All,  does anyone have any suggestions on how to practice decorating techniques without actually baking something?  I'm having so much f…

Started by Judy Fluke

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by JRW

Sweet 16

My eldest daughter doesn't like cake,but likes cheesecake. I would like to make her some kind of tier cheesecake for her sweet 16 party. Do…

Started by Stacy Brady

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Stacy Brady

Thanks for all the wonderful comments =)

I just want to say thanks to everyone who replied to all my questions about sheet cake/mixes/decorating/recipes and commented on my pics I…

Started by Kelsey Ann Thornton

0 Jan 23, 2010

Home-made or packet?

I was just wondering if when you do a cake for someone do you use a packet or make it from scratch?   I myself love the whole idea of makin…

Started by Dannielle Turner

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Amanda Garcia

Cleaning Decorating Tips

I just found an easy way to cleaning decorating tips! I know that they have those little bristles to clean out the icing but what about the…

Started by Diana Viera

0 Jan 18, 2010

What do you want to see on this site?

Hi everyone, Your opinion is very important to me. I'd like this site to be something special for you. You can help determine how this sit…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jenny Maynard

Help Our Community Grow

If you'd like to help spread the word and grow our community, here are a few ways you can do so: - Post links to www.cakeswebake.com in bl…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jan 16, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service