Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cupcakes (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Filled cupcakes overnight question

Hi, This is my first time making filled cupcakes, frosted with buttercream.  These are for tomorrow, and my question is do I need to put th…

Started by Terry Bingham

2 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Poured Fondant

I was asked by a girl I used to work with to make her some cupcakes for her wedding. She would like them in a foil liner(no problem) and co…

Started by Crissy Hambly

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

New filling idea

Have just made a batch of red velvet cupcakes for a holiday get together. Made some cream cheese filling and used egg nog (store bought whi…

Started by Judy Botts

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

Silly Feet Cupcakes

Ive been lurking around this forum for a while and love it! I thought i would share a good idea with everyone. We used these Silly Feet sil…

Started by Missy Stevens

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by cake

soccer cupakes

Ive got my 2 sons birthday party coming up and theyre having a soccer theme please has anyone any photo ideas please

Started by Fiona Thompson

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Mizztry

Strait sided cupcake pappers/ cups

I am after somewhere to buy strait sided cupcake pappers just regular brown and white regular style but not tappered I can't find them anyw…

Started by katie rickard

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

Next Dilemma (Frosting)

How in the world would I go about pricing the frosting? Would I add everything together then divide by say..tablespoons? I'm quite hopeless…

Started by Belinda Sizemore

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Kozaczynski

Strawberry Cupcakes

The daughter of a friend of mine likes cupcakes and strawberries. Her birthday is coming up and I want to make something special. Can anyon…

Started by Grace Fischer

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Freezing Unfrosted Cupcakes

Hello everyone! I need to bake 200 cupcakes for my daughter's July 28th graduation.  I'd love to make them ahead of time and freeze them, t…

Started by MONICA STRUCINSKI

32 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by MONICA STRUCINSKI

Cupcake wrapper issue!! :(

Good morning everyone, So I have cupcakes to deliver for a client today, and I woke up this morning and saw that some of the regular size…

Started by Mizztry

17 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Deah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service