Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battlestar Galactica cake

I want to make a Battlestar Galactica cake, my thought is since I only three days, I plan on doing the logo, as opposed to the ship.  I hav…

Started by Terry Bingham

15 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

30TH ANNIVERSARY CAKE IDEA

HI Everyone.  So,i have a couple's 30th anniversary cake to make sometime next week.They want the numbers 3 and 0.I'm thinking of something…

Started by Ebule Stellamaries

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

senior citizen class

I do a class for senior citizens on cake decorating.   I have done the purse, and spagetti & meatball cupcakes.  Does anyone have any i…

Started by Sandy Lampe

5 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by faith brandstetter

Rose shaped cake pops

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good holiday and wish you all the best for the New Year. I wanted to know if anyone has made or has…

Started by Mizztry

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Mizztry

Xbox Cake Ideas and Xbox Cakes

If you re looking for a Xbox cake idea look no further. Our members have uploaded many different xbox cake pictures.  If you have made an x…

Started by Cake Fan

5 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Michele Owen

X Box Cake Ideas And X Box Cakes

This my version off an xbox video controller cake.

Started by Michele Owen

0 Dec 31, 2012

THIS IS FREINDSHIP FRUIT Can use for cake or topping. I use to make this years ago, its awesome, just by it's self. Yummy / NOTE I never refrig-it

Included in post:   Ingredients List.  Video tips and tricks.   Grilled Fruit Skewers.   Annie's Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips.   Ambrosia…

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

0 Dec 10, 2012

Tie Dye Cake or Tie Dye Cake Ideas

Does anyone know if Tiedye Cakes are made the same way as rainbow cakes. I am thinking you would use the same ingredients to make a Tie Dye…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Joy Mecca

christamss tree cake

http://bubbleandsweet.blogspot.com/2012/11/lollipop-and-candy-christmas-tree-cake.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_c

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

0 Nov 25, 2012

Dog Cake, Dog Birthday Cakes and Dog Cupcake Ideas.

Here you will find a collection of all the Dog related cake photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures/ideas to the comment…

Started by Cake Fan

13 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Tessa Glasgow

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service