Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need some ideas on how to approach a I carly cake.

Someone wants me to make a I Carly cake for their daughter. I still trying to decide if I can do this. I am not a professional by any means…

Started by Crystal Stricklin

2 May 18, 2010
Reply by Aimee Youngblood

HELP!! Fondant Carnations!??

HELP!!! I need to make carnations ASAP and I've never made them before! I see that most are made from gum paste.....can I make them with fo…

Started by Dia

2 May 18, 2010
Reply by Holly K.

Has anyone done a topsy turvy cake with just buttercream - any tips or suggestions?

It's for twin girls who are turning 14. One likes girlie pinks and purples, and the other yellow and black.  Was thinking along the lines…

Started by Jennifer Hansen

8 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Hansen

molds for fondant figures and cake decorations

just thought i would share. many of the kids play dough sets have plastic molds which can be used to 3d fondant figures and cake decoration…

Started by CATHY A DAVIS

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by CATHY A DAVIS

vanilla mud cake!

hi,does anybody ahave a recepie for VANILLA MUD CAKE  (not whitechoc mud). i hade some this weekend and was to die for but my google search…

Started by josephine

0 May 18, 2010

Has anyone used sugarveil to make a spiders web for a spiderman cake? Does it pipe well?

Making a Spiderman cake with two buildings spidy on one and I really want the web to go from him on one building across to the other buildi…

Started by Jennifer Hansen

2 May 18, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Say Happy Birthday to Theresa Happe - May 16

Happy Birthday Terri!!!!!!!!

Started by Sherry Qualls

19 May 17, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

Leaves are breaking at the tips

I am practicing my leaves and as I am pulling the tip away the tips break. Does anyone know why this is happening? Also, what can I do to s…

Started by Amanda G

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cowin

Amount of cake vs. # of people

Hi! I have to make an anniversary cake that serves 16 people.  Just wondering how big a cake to make. What are the serving sizes per person…

Started by Dia

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

rectangle cakes

HINew to cake world :) and loving it!!!Never made a rectangle cake do you bake it, cut it in half with knife put in filling and the put the…

Started by Tina Fanshaw

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Gretchen Belsome

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service