Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flowers

If you are making flowers with fondant and you want to make a combination of fondant and gumpaste, what is the ratio of fondant to gumpaste…

Started by Sherrie Goolsby

3 May 25, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

Supplys

I am looking for places to get supply's, molds,  boxes  pretty much anything cake decorating related. I live in NB, Canada and the only sto…

Started by melissa arsenault

29 May 25, 2010
Reply by Suzanne Gambino

Photo Frost Templates

Hello! I just purchased an edible ink printer and I have some Photo Frost 2.5" (#4464) circle icing sheets and I want to play! Only thing i…

Started by Rachel

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

placing cake on board

Does anyone have any good tips on cooling a cake?? I put my cake on a cooling rack about 10 min after getting it out of oven and let it the…

Started by wendy martz

13 May 24, 2010
Reply by wendy martz

Wedding Cake Questioin

Okay I am making a wedding cake in just about 2 weeks and the bride wants the staircases for her cake.  My question is has anyone used thes…

Started by Melissa Friesz

0 May 23, 2010

HELP

I just finished  a 2 layer sheet cake. What a nightmare!! How do you get the 2nd layer on top without breaking it to pieces? I will be doin…

Started by Barbara Jo Forant

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Barbara Jo Forant

michaels Coupons for cricut cartridges

i just got a 60 0/0 off coupons for may 23-29  for cricut cartridges did any body ele get one to.. i am am goin to us mine for sure.....

Started by stephania

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by diane kilgore

Need advice about royal icing

I need to make some royal icing cherries to put on a cake. Since I have never used it before I was wondering if anyone had any pointers or…

Started by Amanda G

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Amanda G

catalogs

Can anyone give me some companies that will send a printed catalog of thier cake decorating supplies,boy are they hard to find!

Started by suzanne hardesty

13 May 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Red

Does anyone have any great tips for getting fondant RED. I made a batch yesterday and used a combined total of probably one whole jar of wi…

Started by Holly K.

10 May 22, 2010
Reply by Kim Hamilton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service