Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beware when buying your next kitchen appliance!!!!!

Buyer beware when buying a floor model appliance.While purchasing several appliances for my new kitchen being built,the sales associate sug…

Started by Nancy Hinds

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Nancy Hinds

Cake Dummies

So I was thinking the other day how it would be nice to have reusable cake dummies to practice decorating techniques on.  A search has turn…

Started by Eileen S

10 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Aimee Youngblood

Cake decoration

Could u please tell me that how can I make chocolate roses

Started by Summyia Nouman

3 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by lisa yanoschak

Fondant for Vegans

Hi guys:I making a vegan vanilla cake that is to be covered with fondant. Is there a fondant for vegan or is it that any fondant can be use…

Started by Teneisha Williams

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

Ganache

I have read alot of people using ganache as a filling, and also an icing. I have even read people using ganache as a crumb coat. I guess I…

Started by Holly K.

0 Jun 3, 2010

New DVD being released....

Just got a message from Sharon Zambito on Facebook and she is taking pre-orders for her new DVD... Back to Basics.  If you are new to cake…

Started by jeri c

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

Banana Cake recipe???

Anyone have a great one?  I don't have one yet and need one ASAP!  I don't really have time to try a ton and trust your opinion. THanks

Started by amy snyder

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Do you use a different Royal icing recipe for doing String Work?

I got a recipe for string work royal icing from my decorating school, but I was wondering if it is really necessary to use that instead of…

Started by Fazia Mohammed

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

HELP WITH A PRICE!

Hi everyone! My sister is getting married and she is having my cousin make her cake.  He is a professional decorator and he works for a bak…

Started by melissa pappalardo

17 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by denette lynch

Hibiscus centers

I've been studying Hibiscus and I think it will be easy enough to do the petals with a tear-drop cutter and then frill the edges.  But I'm…

Started by Eileen S

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service