Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with Wedding Cake

I am making this cake for a wedding reception on Thursday afternoon but with only three tiers.  The bride has now decided that she wants th…

Started by Scarlet Harris

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Cupcake toppers tutorials

Not exactly a discussion, just wanted to post this link I found, hope you'll like the tutorials! :-)   New link       http://thefrostedcake…

Started by Neryl Johnson

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Neryl Johnson

Newbie to cake decorating

Hi I am a newbie to cake decorating & Blogging LOL, Have to say i beelive i am hooked on cake decorating , i have made 5 cakes so far Y…

Started by Wes & Jaci

3 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Angie Kimmel

What is the best combination to make sugarpaste flowers? 50-50 gumpaste and fondant or all gumpaste!

Hi Ladies... I just now completed week 2 of my wilton course on sugar flowers..and we were told to use 100% gumpaste to make the flowers..b…

Started by Sweet Art Cakes!

9 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Sweet Art Cakes!

Is there anywhere I can buy different shapes of fondant?

I am not sure how to go about and making different shapes, numbers etc with MM Fondant. Any suggestions? Are there kits with decorations th…

Started by Estera S

4 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by diane kilgore

Buttercream Icing

I am new to cake decorating.  I have a few questions about icing:   1. Which is the better type of icing to use, with or without butter?  …

Started by Linda S

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by diane kilgore

shipping cakes or not shipping cakes

has anyone ever tried shipping a decorated buttercream cake? Probably not but...  

Started by Tisha Joiner

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Tisha Joiner

graduation cake question

i would like to know if anyone can tell me how to make stars for on top of a graduation cake that i can wire so they stand up and print on…

Started by Joy Mecca

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Attaching decorations to a buttercream cake

I am new here and this forum looks wonderful!  I am doing my first wedding cake. It is a golf theme and I want to attached golf balls and t…

Started by Arlene Bennett

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Lynne Salmon

Ideas on cake??

Hey everyone,   I have to make a cake for my husbands work, and I wanted to know if anyone has ideas on how I can do this?   I was thinking…

Started by Mizztry

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Deah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service