Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Contests (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heart Cake Contest

Enter your heart cake by January 29th for a chance to win. Entry can be a heart shaped cake or have heart decorations on it. Sponsored by I…

Started by Theresa Happe

8 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Ryan Valera

Enter to Win Elisa Strauss' Fashion Accessory Molds Collection

Raffle runs from Friday, June 6th 2pm EST to Tuesday, June 10th 6pm EST. a Rafflecopter giveaway

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jun 5, 2014

Candy Cake

This cake was iced in all buttercream of varing colors.  When smoothed it took on a tye dye effect.  The decorations are candy for the cand…

Started by Roseann Filosa Atkins

6 May 26, 2014
Reply by Binita Ganesh

MOTHER'S DAY CAKE CONTEST

If you are going to enter the current contest, please be sure to read the entry rules and requirements to ensure you entry goes in the righ…

Started by Katy Nott

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Voting is now closed for Hearts Contest

To view the top ten entries with the most member votes click here - http://www.cakeswebake.com/photo/photo/listFeatured The two overall w…

Started by Katy Nott

0 Feb 4, 2014

Buttercream Cake Contest

Buttercream Cake Contest: Enter your buttercream cake by December 10th for a chance to win. Sponsored by Edible Artist Network Magazine TH…

Started by Theresa Happe

12 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

animal cake contest

does anyone know who won the animal cake contest? i have been looking ,but i may not be looking in the right  place.

Started by frances warren

9 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Steve Chlupsa

ENTERING THE CONTEST

Dear all, If you have entered a cake into the contest and then decide to enter a different cake instead, could you please add a note to tha…

Started by Katy Nott

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

CASTING ALERT: CALLING ALL BAKERS!! NEXT GREAT BAKER IS CASTING SEASON 4!

Hi All,I wanted to share the casting notice for NGB4. See the picture/notice attached. The prizes are going to be AMAZING this season!CASTI…

Started by Dominique Bouchard

1 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kelsie Delisle

Cakes of the World

Cakes of the World Contest: Any cake depicting an ethnic theme of a country. Sculpted, sheet, tiered, dummies, and cupcakes allowed. Spons…

Started by Theresa Happe

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service